On your Open plans or Archived plans pages, you can filter the plans that are displayed by clicking on the 'Filter plans' link to the right of the page and choosing from the options.
You can filter plans by:
- Recent activity (when the last comment was made) or When started (when the plan was published)
- Who the plan's shared with. Show plans private to you, plans that have been shared with one or more teachers, and plans that have been shared with parents.
- Children in the plan. This makes it really easy to find all the planning for an individual child or group of children. This only works if you attach children to your plans. Learn how to add children to a plan.
- Categories attached to the plan. This is useful if for example, you wish to only display all your past programmes. Then you'd go to your Archived plans area and select Programme from the filter dropdown. All your past programmes will be displayed. This only works if you give each plan you create one or more categories. Learn how to add categories to a plan.
- Learning tags added to the plan. This makes it easy to find and group plans related to specific aspects of your learning outcomes, goals, curriculum or standards. Only learning tags added to plans will appear in the list.