To get the Xap/Storypark integration, you’ll firstly need to get in touch with Storypark and request that they turn on the integration from their end.
Once Storypark has confirmed that they have turned the integration on from their end, you need to then log into Storypark and complete the setup.
1) Click on the gear symbol at the top-right of Storypark and then click on Account.
2) Scroll down the Account page and then you’ll see the Apps section. Click on Set up syncing to match children and rooms across Xap and Storypark and complete your set up.
3) This will bring you to a screen which shows all of the children’s details that have been pulled through from Xap.
4) Storypark will automatically match the names of existing children’s profiles to the names pulled through from Xap. If you want to change the matches click the drop down menu and select one of the other options
Create new Storypark profile - sets up a new profile for that child.
Don’t add to Storypark - excludes the child from syncing
A different child’s name - syncs the child with a different existing child on Storypark
5) Once you’re done mapping the children, scroll down to map any rooms from Xap to Storypark and then click Set up now once done.
6) A confirmation screen will pop up. Click Continue setup to finish the set up.
7) Once the mapping is completed, the children should now be connected to your Storypark. Any changes you make in Xap will automatically be pushed through to Storypark.
If you want to make any changes, just go back to the App section of your Account page and click on the Xap option. You can then change any of the matches and then click Update to update your Xap settings.