This article is for administrators of a group of services on a 'network' account.
Network activity reports provide insights into statistics, activity and engagement across all your services.
When you first visit your network reports page you'll see a list of all your services and a number of columns containing statistics. The list of columns available to view are:
- Centre name
- Centre admins (List of Admins at the service)
- Groups (Groups the service has been assigned to) – Coming soon
- Children (Total number of children)
- Teachers (Total number of teachers)
- Parents (Total number of family admins)
- Family members (Total number of family members including admins)
- Centre stories (Total number of stories)
- Stories with tags (Total number of stories that contain tags)
- Individual stories (Total number of stories with a single child added)
- Group stories (Total number of stories with multiple children added)
- Family stories (Total number of family stories)
- Stories viewed (Total number of stories that have been opened and viewed)
- Community posts (Total number of community posts)
- Child notes (Total number of child notes)
- Plans (Total number of plans)
- Responses (Total number of responses by anyone (across stories, posts, notes, plans and conversations)
- Parent responses (Total number of responses by family admins (across stories, posts, notes, plans and conversations)
- Teacher portfolio stories (Total number of teacher portfolio stories)
- Family per child (Ratio of family members per child)
- Stories per child (Ratio of stories per child)
- Stories per teacher (Ratio of stories per teacher)
- Responses per story (Ratio of responses per story)
Most of the statistics in these columns will vary a lot depending on the size of the service, eg. 'Children' or 'Centre stories'. But the four bolded items in the list are ratios that are independent of the size of the service. So if each of your services were using Storypark in a similar way these numbers should be roughly equal. If not, you should be able to see which services need help and which services they might be able to learn from.
You can choose which columns can be viewed under 'Displayed columns'.
Choose a date range
By default, the reports table displays activity over the last 30 days but you can change this be clicking on the date range button above the table and selecting from one of the options on the right, or choosing a custom range. Next time you visit, the date will reset to 'Last 30 days'.
Note: Today's activity is not included in the count.
You can sort the reports table by any column. Click on a column header, eg. 'Stories per child' and the services will now be ranked from most stories/child at the top to least stories/child at the bottom. Click it again and the column will now be sorted from least to most.
If you click on the 'Centre name' column header the services will be sorted in alphabetical order.
Next time you visit your reports page, the table will remember your previous setting.
Export a CSV
You can export your report in .CSV format to open in a spreadsheet programme such as Excel or to import into another system.
Click 'Export CSV' above the report table and a CSV file will begin downloading to your computer hard drive.
View an individual service's reports
If you want to view more information about one of your services, or if you want to invite yourself or another teacher to a service, simply click on the service's name in the left-hand column. To learn more see Network admins: View individual service reports.