This article is for administrators of a group of services on a 'network' account.
Your network dashboard
If you administer a group of services on a 'network' account you'll have access to a network dashboard. Here you can customise the experience for your teachers and families as well as monitor activity and engagement stats across all your services in order to support them in areas where they need it.
Access your dashboard by clicking on the cog icon at the top right and selecting 'Network dashboard':
Note: If you want to give access to other administrators you'll first need to invite them to your Storypark Head Office service. Learn more.
Your network reports
Your dashboard includes a 'Reports' tab where you can:
- View and compare a range of stats and activity across all your services
- View detailed stats, activity and learning trend reports for each service
- Manage teacher invites and admin rights at individual services
- Invite yourself to individual services.
In the coming months we'll also be launching:
- Groups: Group related services based on region or type
- Network messaging: Create community posts for multiple services at once
- Date comparisons: Compare stats/activity over two date ranges
If you have questions about your network reports please get in touch.