Welcome to Storypark!
Storypark is an easy-to-use private online service that helps teachers, parents and families work together to record, share and extend children’s learning.
You can capture a child's development by posting photos, videos, stories, moments, notes and responses. Creating a Storypark account is quick, easy and free for parents and families.
Storypark is 'child-centric' which means any account must be connected to a child's profile. If a child attends an early learning service that uses Storypark, a teacher can invite can create a Storypark child profile and invite the child's parent to it. Alternatively a parent can download the Storypark for Families iOS app or Android app and add their child's profile themselves. They can then invite family members to be part of that profile.
- Be part of your child’s day no matter where you are.
- Extend your child’s interests and learning.
- Record your child’s stories and keep them forever.
- Share and collaborate with wider family in a safe, private environment.
- Perfect for any parent or family situation, including working couples, separated parents and overseas relatives.
- Free to access.
- Enhanced learning opportunities.
- Feedback and reinforcement from family.
- Stimulates language and ideas.
- Revisit stories to reinforce and extend learning.
- Build an online record that grows with each child.
Check out this page on our website to understand more about how Storypark helps children and their families.