In this guide, learn about:
If your child is starting at a new early learning service and already has a Storypark profile, they can be invited to share and continue your child's learning journey within Storypark. Alternatively, they can send you an invitation for your child's new profile (which you can choose to merge with the current one or not).
You can either invite an early learning service yourself, or if your child is already at an early learning service and will soon be moving onto a new one the current service can invite the new service.
Inviting an early learning service to your child's profile
To invite a new learning service or centre, you have to be an Admin of a child's account. Currently, you need to log into Storypark via the website to send an invite to a learning service.
1. Click the Invite button at the top right-hand side of the page.
2. In the drop-down box, select the tab at the top that says Early learning service, and enter the email address provided by your new early learning service (❗important - it must be a current Storypark Admin's email), and a short message.
3. Once your child's new learning service accepts your invitation, they will be able to contribute to your child's Storypark profile.
When a child's current early learning service invites a new service
If your child is already at a learning service and will soon be transitioning to a new one, the current service can invite the new service.
Before the new service receives their invite, you will be asked by email if you agree to this. If you agree, click the button in the email that says Give access and the new service will be sent an email invitation to Storypark.
If this new service accepts the invite and already uses Storypark your child's profile will now be linked to their account and all educators at the new service will be able to view and contribute to your child's profile.
If this new service accepts the invite and doesn't yet have a Storypark account, they will be asked to sign up to Storypark on a free trial. Once they've done this, their new account will be linked to your child's profile and all educators at the new service will be able to view and contribute to it.
Remove an early learning service
If your child leaves a learning service you may wish to remove them from your child's profile so that early learning service no longer has access. Family have lifetime free access to Storypark, so you will still be able to access your child's stories and notes, even after removing a service.
Again, you would currently need to log into the website on a computer in order to do this. You will also need to be connected to the child's profile as a Family Admin.
1.Go to your child's profile page. You can find this by going under the left-hand Menu and selecting your child. Then select any of the options below that.
2. Click the Early learning services link on the right.
3. A drop-down will appear with all the early learning services who have access to your child's profile (including any that haven't accepted your invitation yet.)
Note: If you only see the blue Invite early learning service button, the profile is not currently connected to any services.
4. Click the blue X next to the early learning service's name:
5. Confirm you wish to remove them, and that early learning service will no longer have access to your child's account.