If you have Admin access to a child's profile, you can invite and manage others' access.
1. Tap on your profile image or initials in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen and then My family:
2. From here you can see at a glance what level of access people currently have.
Here, tap on a child's name:
3. Scroll down to the listed family members - they are arranged by the level of access they currently have, Admin access or Story access.
Tap 'Add admin' if you want to update someone's access, from Story to Admin access (or invite a new Admin):
You'll get a pop-up asking you to confirm your decision:
4. To update someone's access from Admin to Story access, tap the edit button in the top right-hand corner and then the red circle next to their name - you'll get a pop-up asking you to confirm:
4. Lastly, tap 'Remove' and the person will now be visible under the Story access heading.
Note: These changes only apply to the child that you are currently on. You'll need to update access per child, if the person is connected to multiple children.
For information on how to remove a family member’s access to a child’s profile completely see: Remove a Family Member in 'Storypark for Families'