You may want to use another app to create stories first like PicCollage or ComicLife and then upload those stories to a child's Storypark profile to share and receive comments but you don't want the files to be cropped like images are on Storypark.
Doing this is easy all you will need to do is:
1. Export your story created in one of those other apps as a PDF, JPG or PNG file
2. Log into Storypark and create a new story
3. Click the add content button
4. Select the "PDF" option if you are on a computer or the "File" option if you are on an iPad
5. And finally select the file you want to upload.
Note: the upload may take a few seconds to start but then once uploading shouldn't take to long.