As well as commenting on stories yourself, you can comment from the child's perspective. It is important to revisit stories with children, and helping a child to actively comment on their own stories using their voice is a great way to involve them.
But if you wish to comment by audio on a computer you can follow the steps below.
1. Open the story you wish to comment on.
2. Click in the text field where it says ‘Write a comment…’.
3. Click your profile image beneath the comment and a drop-down menu will show all the children that are part of the story.
4. Select the child whose perspective you wish to share.
5. Click the microphone symbol and a drop-down box will appear.
6. Find and select the audio file you wish to upload (it must be an MP3 or an M4A file) on your computer’s hard-drive and click ‘Open’.
7. Wait for the file to finish loading.
8. Click the ‘Post’ button. The comment will be published and shown as coming from that child.