You can comment on a story using either text or recorded audio.
Teachers can easily create audio comments when using the iOS app or the Android app as you can record comments directly using your device’s inbuilt microphone.
But if you wish to comment by audio on a computer you can follow the steps below.
1. Open the story you wish to comment on.
2. Click in the text field where it says ‘Write a comment…’.
3. Click the microphone symbol and a drop-down box will appear.
4. Find and select the audio file you wish to upload (it must be an MP3 or an M4A file) on your computer’s hard-drive and click ‘Open’.
5. Once the file has finished uploading, click the ‘Post’ button and you’re comment will be published.