To learn more about learning sets and tags, read What are learning tags and sets?
Click on your early learning service’s ‘Learning sets’ tab.
On your Learning sets page, you can:
create a new private or public set
search and view existing public sets
add a public set to your learning sets
adapt a public set you’ve added to your learning sets
add a new folder and choose where to put it
add a new tag, write a description and choose where to put it
All the above points are covered in Create learning sets and tags.
You can also:
edit sets and make them private or public
edit, move and delete folders
edit, move and delete tags.
This article covers the above last three points.
Click on any of your private learning sets in the ‘Our learning sets’ box. When that set is selected you’ll see the name of the set next to the word ‘(Private)’ to show that this set is now part of your private learning sets and can be removed or adapted as you see fit. This is simply a copy of the original public set so if you edit or delete it, it will only alter your private copy, not the public copy.
Edit set: Edit sets and make them private or public
1. Click on ‘Edit set’.
2. In the ‘Name’ field you can change the name of the set.
3. Under this you can choose whether to keep the set private, or share it publicly. By default, learning sets are private, but if you think other early learning services might benefit from the learning set you’ve created, you could choose to share it. For more on the benefits of sharing publicly, read ‘What are public learning sets?’.
Edit folder: Edit, move and delete folders
1. Click on any folder within a learning set, and click ‘Edit folder’.
2. In the ‘Name’ field you can change the name of the folder.
3. Click the ‘Set/folder’ field and a drop-down menu will appear which lets you file the folder where you wish. You can add a folder within the main set, or within other folders. It’s a little like adding folders on your computer.
Edit tag: Edit, move and delete tags
1. Roll over any tag or tag description, and click ‘Edit tag’.
2. In the ‘Name’ field you can change the name of the tag.
3. In the optional ‘Description’ field you can add, edit or delete the description.
4. Click the ‘Set/folder’ field and a drop-down menu will appear which lets you move the tag anywhere you wish. You can move the tag to any set or folder.