It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it or wish to change it.
If you enter your password incorrectly more than ten times your account will be locked and you’ll need to contact us to have it unlocked. Read our article ‘Unlock your account’ to learn more. So before using all your attempts, it’s better to reset your password to something you can remember.
1. Make sure you're logged out of Storypark, then go to www.storypark.com and click 'Log in' at the top of the screen. You'll be taken to the login screen:
2. Above the password field click 'Forgot or reset password'
3. When prompted enter the email address you signed up with. Click 'Email me instructions':
4. In a few moments you should receive an email:
5. Click the reset link in the email and you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose and confirm a new password.
6. Once you've entered and confirmed your password you should be able to log in again.