If you’re paying for a certain number of children on your plan, and you want to add more, you can do this by:
- Clicking on the gear icon at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Add child’.
- Fill out the form and click the save button.
If you have run out of spaces, admins will see a message saying, "You have reached the maximum number of children allowed on your current plan. Click here to add more spaces to your plan."
Click the "Click here" link and you can update your plan:
You will see a pop up box where you can choose how many additional children you want to add to your plan:
Click the save button and your plan will be updated.
- If you are on a monthly plan, any additional children you add will be reflected in your next monthly invoice.
- If you are on an annual plan, you will be invoiced for any additional children you add, based on the remaining months on your annual plan.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.