Adding a profile photo helps people who share the same computer see at a glance who is logged in to Storypark.
It also makes Storypark more personal if all your Storypark community have their own profile images rather than the default profile picture everyone gets when they sign up.
1. Click the settings icon at the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu select Profile settings:
3. You’ll be taken to a form where you can add or edit your profile image.
4. Click the Add profile pic button:
5. A pop-up window will appear showing the files on your computer.
6. Find and select the image you want to use as your profile image (you can upload JPGs, JPEGs, PNGs or GIFs) then click the Open button:
7. Once the file has finished uploading, you’ll be able to click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the form:
Note: If you want to return your educator profile image or a child's profile image to the default initials, please contact our support team with the details and they can help you with this.