Welcome to 'Planning' – a better way to plan with your team.
If you prefer to learn by watching rather than reading, then our How to plan ‘your way’ on Storypark online workshop covers similar information.
How it will help you
Everyone plans differently so we've built a planning area where you can create and manage your own planning templates – you and your team can plan the way you want, with who you want.
- Keep a plan private, or involve all educators by inviting them to contribute.
- Build understanding with parents by inviting them to view and comment on any plans you choose to share.
- Provide an overview of what’s happening at your service.
- Link stories, plans and child notes together, making it easier to visualise the learning journey for each child.
- Keep all your service's tasks, admin, documents, policies and planning in one easy-to-access place.
What you can use it for
Because of its flexibility, you can use the planning area across all aspects of your practice. For example:
- Programme/curriculum planning (individual, group, service-wide, projects)
- Child information ('About me' sheets, interests, goals and aspirations, family, friendships, emergency contacts, allergies etc.)
- Organisational planning (annual plans, meeting minutes)
- Evaluations (quality improvement plans, self reviews, teacher appraisals)
- Assessments (formative, summative, transitions)
- Professional learning (personal development plans, private reflective journals)
- Regulatory documentation (consulting on and storing important docs and policies)