Welcome to 'Planning' – a better way to plan with your team.
How it will help you
Everyone plans differently so we've built a planning area where you can create and manage your own planning templates – you and your team can plan the way you want, with who you want.
- Keep a plan private, or involve all teachers by inviting them to contribute.
- Build understanding with parents by inviting them to view and comment on any plans you choose to share.
- Provide an overview of what’s happening at your service.
- Link stories, plans and child notes together, making it easier to visualise the learning journey for each child.
- Keep all your service's tasks, admin, documents, policies and planning in one easy-to-access place.
What you can use it for
Because of its flexibility, you can use the planning area across all aspects of your practice. For example:
- Programme/curriculum planning (individual, group, service-wide, projects)
- Child information ('About me' sheets, interests, goals and aspirations, family, friendships, emergency contacts, allergies etc.)
- Organisational planning (annual plans, meeting minutes)
- Evaluations (quality improvement plans, self reviews, teacher appraisals)
- Assessments (formative, summative, transitions)
- Professional learning (personal development plans, private reflective journals)
- Regulatory documentation (consulting on and storing important docs and policies)