Read more about planning notes here.
1. Click on a child or your early learning service’s ‘Planning notes’ tab.
2. In the text field, type your message.
3. Select a category for the planning note depending on what type of note it is. Learn more about editing and creating new categories, here.
4. You can add an image, video or other type of file. Read ‘Add images, video, or files to a planning note’ to learn how.
5. You can also link your planning note to an existing story or another planning note. This allows you to annotate stories with planning notes or highlight an area of focus or 'what's next' etc. Learn more about linking stories and notes here.
6. When you’ve finished, click 'Post'.