Read more about child notes here.
Delete a child note
You can delete a note if you were the original author.
- Click on a child’s notes tab.
- Find the child’s note you wish to delete.
- Click the grey arrow in the top right corner of the post.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Delete note’.
- A pop-up box will ask you if you're sure. Click 'OK' and the note will be gone; no-one will be able to access it again.
Edit a child’s note
- Find the note you wish to edit.
- Click the grey arrow in the top right corner of the note.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Edit note’.
- A pop up will open where you are able to edit the text and media, attachments or links in the note.