Your early learning service’s profile is visible to your Storypark community (ie. teachers and family admins, not extended family members who have been invited by parents).
To access this area, click on the ‘About’ link beneath your early learning service’s name in the menu.
You can use this space to describe the service you provide. It has three parts: a central text area, contact details, and documents.
The central text area
Here, you could add, for example, your:
- early learning service overview
- mission statement
- philosophies and values
- history or story
- information about teaching staff
- anything else that is important to your early learning service and community.
- contact address
- contact number
- email address
Upload useful files for your teachers and family members to download. You can upload most types of files, but common filetypes are PDFs, Word docs and photos. You could upload, for example:
- information sheets
- philosophy statements
- a picture of your early learning service and staff
- any other documents important to your early learning service and community.