If your child is starting at a new early learning service, they can be invited to your child’s Storypark profile in order to share your child’s learning journey and hopefully continue the learning within Storypark.
You can either invite an early learning service yourself, or if your child is already at an early learning service and will soon be transitioning to a new one the current service can invite the new service.
This article explains what happens in both cases.
Inviting an early learning service yourself
To invite a new early learning service you have to be an Admin of a child's account.
1. Click the 'Invite' button at the top of the page.
2. In the drop-down box, select the tab at the top that says ‘Early learning service’, and enter the email address provided by your new early learning service, and a short message.
3. Once your child's new early learning service accepts your invitation, they will be able to contribute to your child's Storypark profile.
When a child's current early learning service invites a new service
If your child is already at an early learning service and will soon be transitioning to a new one, the current service can invite the new service.
Before the new service receives their invite, you will be asked by email if you agree to this. If you agree, click the button in the email that says 'Give access' and the new service will be sent an email invitation to Storypark.
If this new service accepts the invite and already uses Storypark your child's profile will now be linked to their account and all teachers at the new service will be able to view and contribute to your child's profile.
If this new service accepts the invite and doesn't yet have a Storypark account, they will be asked to sign up to Storypark. Once they've done this, their new account will be linked to your child's profile and all teachers at the new service will be able to view and contribute to it.
Remove an early learning service
If your child leaves an early learning service you may wish to remove them from your child's profile so that early learning service no longer has access. Learn more here about what happens when a child leaves an early learning service.
1. Go to your child's profile page.
2. Click the blue 'Early learning services' link on the right.
3. A drop-down will appear with all the early learning services who have access to your child's account, including any that haven't accepted your invitation yet.
4. Click the red 'x' next to the early learning service's name.
5. Confirm you wish to remove them, and that early learning service will no longer have access to your child's account.