You can comment on any story yourself, or from the child's perspective, using text or audio. It is important to revisit stories with children, and helping a child to actively comment on their own stories is a great way to involve them.
- Open the story the child will be commenting on.
- Tap the microphone symbol next to 'Add comment...' and recording will begin immediately.
- When the child has finished recording their audio comment, tap 'Done'.
- Tap on your profile picture beneath the comment field.
- Select the child who's making the comment and tap 'Done'.
- If you wish to start again, simply click the red 'x' next to your recording to delete it.
- If you and the child are happy with the recording, tap 'Post'.