Only Admins at early learning services have the ability to remove educators.
- Click 'Menu' at the top of the page and then click your early learning service's name to go to your profile page.
- Click the 'Teachers' tab.
- Find the teacher you wish to remove and in the top right corner of their tile click the small arrow.
- From the drop-down menu select 'Remove'.
When you remove an educator:
- As their Stories and Child Notes are published to children's profiles, they will still be at your service as long as the child attends. Just make sure they don't have any draft Stories they haven't published or pending stories (if on approval) before you remove them.
- Planning is centre-centric, so their plans will also stay at your service. Just make sure they've shared any plans they created with another Admin at your service before removing them. Plans can only be shared by the creator or an Admin who has had the plan shared with them.
For further tips see Farewelling Educators.