Storypark's new planning area has replaced teacher planning notes. Don't worry, we've put any teacher planning notes you've created previously into a special new Archived area – you can access them but you won't be able to create new ones. This article discusses your now archived current teacher planning notes.
Teacher planning notes enabled you to plan for your service or specific groups of children, linking to stories, documents, images or videos to support your plans or provide evidence of your development as an organisation.
Teacher planning notes are not seen by parents or family members.
Teacher planning notes let you:
- show the evolution of your service/team over time
- demonstrate your progress against QIP or National Quality Standards
- show evidence of your group planning cycle.
Planning notes are a way to demonstrate the planning cycle and encourage reflective, intentional practice by enabling stories/documentation to be linked to goals, opportunities, milestones, aspirations or 'where to from here' statements.
To access your service's teacher planning notes area:
- Log in to Storypark.
- Click 'Menu' at the top left of your screen.
- Select your service in the menu and tap on 'Planning'.
- Tap on the 'Archived plans' link.
- If you have any archived plans, scroll down to the bottom of these until you see the 'Teacher-only planning notes' heading.