iOS users can download the free iPhone app from the App Store today.
You can use the app on an iPhone, an iPod Touch, or an iPad.
To use the Storypark app, you will need to be an educator and already have a Storypark account. Teachers can find out how to sign up, here.
Download the app from your phone
- Open the 'App Store' app on your iOS device.
- Click 'Search'.
- In the search bar, begin typing 'Storypark'.
- Select 'Storypark for Teachers' in the search results.
- When the app displays, click 'Free'.
- Click 'Install'.
- Enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
- When the app has finished downloading, click 'Open'.
If you are a parent or family member, you can find out about the Storypark for Families app, here.