This article is for those who are trialling or have subscribed to Storypark's new Teacher Portfolio platform. If you're interested in trying it out, get in touch at email@example.com. Learn more here: Old VS new teacher portfolios – what’s the difference?
Your network administrators may have created some network templates that they want all their teachers to use in their portfolios.
Note: Currently templates can only be created and managed at a network head office level, but we do plan to offer the ability for individuals to manage their own templates in the future.
Plans created from templates have different behaviours to plans created from scratch by portfolio owners.
- They can be started, edited and deleted by portfolio owners, Managers, Direct Managers and network administrators.
- Once created, they are automatically shared with any contributor in your portfolio who has Manager or Direct Manager status. They are also accessible to network administrators.
- They cannot be shared with standard contributors – instead of a 'Share' button, you will only see a 'Who can see this' message which once hovered will display the above groups.
- They have non-editable categories attached to them so that network administrators and other contributors can see who has open plans with each category.
- They may have non-editable cells in them (eg. headings or instructional text might be locked so that all teachers are using consistent plans across your organisation).
Note: If a portfolio owner is part of more than one network, only the network who created the template will have access to these plans.