This article is for those who are trialling or have subscribed to Storypark's new Teacher Portfolio platform. If you are interested in testing Storypark's new Teacher Portfolio platform, add your details here. Learn more here: Old VS new teacher portfolios – what’s the difference?
Portfolio plans are flexible spaces where you can:
- Set, plan and work towards your goals and inquiry
- Work with mentors and managers towards your appraisal or accreditation/registration
- Keep records of your professional development / continuous professional learning
- Save evidence and reflections against your goals and teaching standards
- As well as anything else related to your professional learning and development...
If you've created and contributed to plans in your service's planning area previously, portfolio plans will be familiar to you. Learn more about service and room planning in the Planning section of our help centre.