This article is for administrators of a group of services on a 'network' account.
Your network dashboard
Where services that have been set up as a 'network' in Storypark, the network administrators can access additional features through their network dashboard. Here they can manage the following information:
- Network reports: View activity and engagement stats across all your services
- Branding: Add your network logo, web address and tagline across all your services
- Signup page: Add information for teachers when they sign up
- 'About' page: Add information for families when they visit their service’s ‘About’ page
- Learning sets: Control the learning sets that your services will get when they sign up. The learning sets you add to your head office account will be the ones you can access in your network dashboard.
- Planning templates: Create and manage your network planning templates
Your head office
All networks are automatically assigned a 'Head office' service which can be found in your left-hand navigation panel alongside any other services you are part of. Head offices work in the same way as any other service, but by inviting and removing people to and from your head office you control who can access your network dashboard.
As well as providing a way to access your network dashboard, your head office service is where you create and manage the learning sets and planning templates that your network dashboard displays.
Note: If you already had an account where you managed your network planning templates and learning sets, we’ve made this your head office account. Any teacher admin who is part of this service will have access to network features so please make sure that only your network administrators are invited to this service. If this is an issue for any reason, eg. you use this service for other purposes, such as creating exemplars or experimenting with features, get in touch and we can create a new service for you. Learn how to remove teachers from a service.
Accessing your dashboard
Network admins can access their dashboard by logging into their Storypark account, clicking the cog in the top right and selecting 'Network dashboard':
To navigate back to the service you were viewing before, click the cog again and select 'Back to storypark'.
Managing access to your head office
You used to have to contact Storypark support to be provided with access to your network dashboard. Now you simply invite people to, or remove them from, your head office, just like you do with any other service:
- Click 'Invite' at the top of the page, and make sure the 'Teacher' tab is selected
- Enter the email of the person you'd like to invite to your head office, and include an optional message
- If you are part of multiple services, make sure your head office is selected next to 'Centre'. It may be called 'Head office', 'Management group' or something similar
- Tick 'Admin' so they have full access rights.
An email will be sent to the recipient inviting them to join your head office service. If they don't already have a Storypark account they will be invited to sign up first.