'Teacher only planning notes' enable you to plan for your service or specific groups of children, linking to stories, documents, images or videos that help support your plans or provide evidence of your development as an organisation.
Teacher only planning notes are not seen by parents or family members.
Teacher only planning notes let you:
- show the evolution of your service/team over time
- demonstrate your progress against QIP or National Quality Standards
- create group plans and show evidence of your group planning cycle.
Planning notes are a way to demonstrate the planning cycle and encourage reflective, intentional practice by enabling stories/documentation to be linked to goals, 'opportunities', milestones, aspirations, QIP's or 'where to from here' statements. This can show evidence of the implementation of specific goals/ideas in both a formative and summative way.
To access your service's planning notes area:
- Log in to Storypark.
- Click 'Menu' at the top left of your screen.
- Select your service in the menu and click the 'Planning notes' link.