It's easy to reset your password if you've forgotten it or wish to change it.
If you enter your password incorrectly more than ten times your account will be locked and you’ll need to contact us to have it unlocked. Read our article ‘Unlock your account’ to learn more. So before using all your attempts, it’s better to reset your password to something you can remember.
1. Make sure you're logged out of Storypark, then go to www.storypark.com and click 'Log in' at the top of the screen.
2. At the bottom of the drop-down box, click 'Forgot your password?'.
3. When prompted enter the email address you signed up with. Click 'Reset password'.
4. In a few moments you should receive an email.
5. Click the link in the email and you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose and confirm a new password.