If you share a computer with other people, for example at your early learning service, or at another type of workplace, it’s important you log out each time you’ve finished using Storypark. There are two reasons for this:
- For security reasons, so no-one else can access your account.
- So other Storypark users don’t inadvertently start using Storypark logged in as you.
Here’s how to log out of Storypark:
1. First, make sure you are on a Storypark page that has the blue panel along the top. If not, enter www.storypark.com/activity in your browser’s address bar.
2. Once you see the blue panel at the top of the screen, click the setting icon at the top right.
3. From the drop-down menu, click ‘Logout’.
4. Now, no-one can access your personal Storypark account without knowing your password.