We'll shortly be launching 'Planning', a better way to plan with your team that will replace teacher planning notes. Learn more here.
The article below explains the current teacher planning notes.
By using a teacher planning note you can link multiple stories and/or notes together.
1. If you have stories or notes you want to link together, create a teacher planning note by clicking the 'Planning note' tab on your services profile page.
2. Before you can create a planning note you need to select select a room within your service (if applicable) who the note is associated with.
3. Once selected, click the link/chain icon that appears:
4. Select the stories and/or previous planning notes you wish to link together. You can select only stories, only notes, or a mixture of both by toggling between the two tabs at the top:
5. Click the 'Done' button and the stories/notes will be embedded together into your new planning note.
6. You can explain in the text area why you have linked these stories/notes together. Selecting a category, eg. 'Opportunity' before posting helps to categorise and explain the linked stories and notes.
7. Once you've finished, click 'Post' and the planning note will be visible to all those associated with the note.