We'll shortly be launching 'Planning', a better way to plan with your team that will replace teacher planning notes. Learn more here.
The article below explains the current teacher planning notes.
Read more about teacher planning notes here.
Delete a planning note
You can delete a note if you were the original author.
- Click on your service's ‘Planning notes’ tab.
- Find the planning note you wish to delete.
- Click the grey arrow in the top right corner of the post.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Delete note’.
- A pop-up box will ask you if you're sure. Click 'OK' and the note will be gone; no-one will be able to access it again.
Edit a planning note
- Find the note you wish to edit.
- Click the grey arrow in the top right corner of the note.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Edit note’.
- A pop up will open where you are able to edit the text and media, attachments or links in the note.