Once you've made the decision to implement Storypark it's important to make sure any members of your team who haven't been involved in the process so far feel welcome and excited about getting started.
This brochure can be sent to educators to help them understand more about Storypark.
Our implementation plan guides educators through three easy stages – everything they need to know to get from Rookie to Storypark Guru.
Below is an email/letter that can be sent to your team:
Dear (insert name),
(Early learning service/group name) is committed to helping teachers, parents, families and communities work together in providing the best learning opportunities for young children.
We are excited to announce that we will be implementing Storypark – a private online space to ensure every child receives the best support possible and that families are involved and up to date with children’s development.
Storypark provides each child with a private online community which is owned by parents and travels with their child throughout their learning journey.
- improve understanding of each child’s interests and abilities so they receive even better support
- deepen relationships and strengthen communication
- create a portfolio of children’s learning via videos, photos, audio and text
- reinforce experiences, deepen insights and assist planning
- support collaboration and communication with teaching teams
- record and report against Registered Teacher Criteria, National Quality Standards and other standards
- involve the children in their portfolio
- interact quickly and effectively through iPhone, Android and tablets
- create smooth transitions when children move from ECE to primary.
You will be invited to Storypark by your Centre Manager – just accept the invitation and you'll be part of the centre's Storypark community.
All educators should attend one of Storypark's free webinars – you can register for one that suits by clicking here.
For questions contact: (your name and phone number)