Adding a child who already has a Storypark profile to your account
If a child already has a Storypark profile that was started at another service you can continue adding to their existing profile when they join your service.
All you need to do is ask the child's parent to invite your service from their existing Storypark account. You can send a parent this link which explains how:
Alternatively you can ask the child's current early learning service to do it by sending them this link:
Once invited, you will receive an invitation via email and the child will be added to your service.
Support transitions by inviting another early learning service or a school to a child's profile
Before a child heads to another early learning service or to school, you can can invite their future teachers to Storypark so they can share the child’s learning journey.
To do this you'll need to be an Admin (this article explains how to make a teacher an Admin).
1. Click on the menu at the top of the page.
2. Click the ‘Children’ link under your early learning service's name.
3. Find the child who you’d like to edit or remove.
4. Click the little arrow on the top right of that child's panel and select 'Edit' from the drop down menu:
5. Click the 'Invite another service' button:
6. In the form field enter the new service's name, email address and if you wish a short message explaining why you are doing this:
7. The child's parent will receive an email asking if they agree to grant access to the new service.
8. If they agree, the new service will receive an email invitation to Storypark. If the new service accepts your invite they’ll have the same access to the child’s profile as your early learning service and be able to contribute to the child’s learning journey within Storypark.
Once you are happy the child has transitioned to the new service you can simply remove them from your account. Those children’s stories won't be deleted, you simply won’t have access to them anymore. After they’ve been remove from your account, parents, family members and the newly invited service will still be able to access those children’s profiles and stories.